If you read this blog, there is likely little doubt in your mind that my kids are the most beautiful boys you've ever seen. Ok, you probably think your own kids are more beautiful, but besides your own kids (which nature has programmed you to think are beautiful) mine are next. (Thank you, Nature, for programming me accordingly.)
So we did some family photos for Christmas (with Jeni, of Jeni Photography). Except, like last time we did family photos, Straub was not available. So we made due, primarily focusing on the boys. They weren't terribly well behaved, but I'm pretty sure she took something like 400 photos, so that makes it more likely that I can pick out a dozen or so to share with you!
They were a little crazy, so I let them have a fish-lips picture to get the sillies out.
And then they accidentally looked angelic. Bless Jeni for catching it!
This is more true-to-life.
Oh my goodness, when I'm added in we look fantastic. It helps that I was having my best hair day of the year.
And finally, here's one of my favourites. Tom looks super handsome, I look good, we are all spaced accordingly for good composition.... and then there's Will. Ah well, can't have everything!











No comments:
Post a Comment