Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas is coming!

The kids went to Grandma's house this weekend to decorate her tree (we'll do ours next weekend.)  The boys were really helpful (yes, I'm serious) and they remembered where many of the decorations went from last year!

Here's me with the boys as they put the little lights in the mouse tree.  My mom painted this mouse tree before I have a memory - it's been in our family for as long as I remember! Perhaps that's why I look a little TOO excited?


What a great picture!  Tom happily goofing around in the back, Will having a quick cuddle with Grandma before starting the big tree.


In Grandpa's defence, he didn't know he was part of this picture.  He was actually quite happy, talking to Straub and taking in the merriment.


The boys looking like they're engaged in some sort of negotiation or serious Christmas conversation.  I can't remember what they were talking about.  Point is, they weren't fighting.  A little Christmas miracle.


And there will be more baking photos to come, but as a teaser here's Tom making gingerbread men at Grandma's house.  They were fully immersed in the Christmas spirit this weekend!



No comments: