Saturday, December 22, 2012

quick update

Well, I went from having almost no pics of the kids (after our trip to Newfoundland) to having too many to post!  I still wanted to go back to cookie-baking, but I think I have to move forward at this point - in a few days it'll be Christmas!

Here is our Christmas tree, both in the light (so you can see how purpley it is!) and without the flash (so you get the ambience of it all.)  It's a good one.



And here's the newest member of our family, Lyla.  She's a pug-beagle-chihuahua mix (!) and she's lovely.  She has a wonderful disposition and has become the centre of our family very quickly.  Here are the kids and Lyla listening to a story at bedtime.



Lyla came from the humane society - she's 2.5 years old and is sweet as can be.  Look at that face!




No comments: