Thursday, December 26, 2013

Did you miss me?

It's been a while!  Life has been hectic (in a good way, but when things get hectic things like blogging are the first to go.)  But now it's boxing day - a day to slow down and regroup.  Or a day to go tobogganing, which was our plan, but Straub went to a fire call so I should take a minute and put some pics online!

It's random.  By now I figure you're used to it.  This will take more than one blog post - a lot has happened since August when I posted last!

These two of Will were taken mid September.  I don't know why.  But he's beautiful and funny.




If you haven't heard, we just had an ice storm.  I took a few pictures because everything looks so beautiful!

White pines in our front yard:


left over cone flowers:


One of my favourites: decorative grass.  Look at how tiny the blades of grass are, and how much ice built up (and the grass continued to stand up!) Crazy.


The world is white.


No comments: