Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer!

It's been a while - we've been busy.  Not that I'm trying to cop out of posting, but to be honest I haven't been taking as many pictures as I'd like since we're so busy enjoying the summer!  But it's been too long and my beautiful boys are growing fast.  Tom is tall enough for many rides at Canada's Wonderland (according to their website) so we're considering taking them sometime this summer.  Will still enjoys a lengthy nap each afternoon, which hampers our trips somewhat.  Lately we've experimented a few times with a shorter nap and he's definitely capable of keeping it together, so we might just give it a whirl.  And take pictures!

I love this first picture - Will is telling his dad something funny, and you can just tell by his raised eyebrows that he's trying to convince his dad.


Here's Will and the baby raccoon that lived on our deck for a day.  And ate our garbage the next week...


Will being extra cute, looking a lot like his dad here.


Just up from his nap and making some sort of demand.  He's just on the "mmmm" of saying "Mom!"


Look how big Will is getting!


And before you ask, no, I haven't forgotten Tom.  He just moves a lot faster (you can tell he's running in this picture) AND he's declared that I can't take his picture anymore.  Makes for an unlikely good photo.


Grandpa found this watering wheelbarrow with a "free" sign on it down the road.  Turned out to be one of the best toys we have!  Tom fills up the water reservoir from the rain barrel and waters all my hostas for me.


Will again, looking lovely.


Here we are, ready to go to the Canada Day parade in the city.


This past weekend we took the kids to the rail museum - they LOVED it.  They had a real working hand-pump car!


Tom liked it so much he went for two rides.  I think he'd like to have one of his own.


And finally, one more of Will doing his best Maverick impression.  Or is he Goose?  Iceman?

No comments: