Well, the countdown to going back to work is on. I have been in the office twice in the past week, and will be going to Toronto for a meeting at the end of the month. I technically don't go back until mid January, but things are moving so I'm starting to move with them. I have to admit, I'm not all that sad about going back - I could use a little time to myself! Anyway, things have been going well around here, except for the daylight savings time thing - the kids aren't too keen on changing their schedules. I was up at 4:47am this morning with Will! I keep telling myself it will get better. In a few years I bet we'll all be sleeping through the night! So now we will move on to the pictures.
Here is Tom, our resident construction guy.

And here is one of the best pictures we've had of Tom in ages - he refuses to smile for the camera these days, so I'm reduced to taking secret photos.

Another good "secret" photo.

And here he is, watching TV. He has great attention when it comes to the Mickey Mouse clubhouse!

Will, on the other hand, will smile for the camera. He's just a smiley guy! Here's a series of Will, looking spectacular and winning my heart (as if he hasn't already done that.)






We have been recycling toys from the basement - toys that were Tom's but are appropriate for Will now. Tom didn't really like this toy at the start, but Will loved it the minute I pulled it out.

And finally, from my childhood came the Zoodles Can of Fun. Tom likes to be a Zoodle head.
1 comment:
Great Pics Jackie
Its great to be able to keep up with you guys on here.
Post a Comment