Sunday, March 21, 2010

This week I have been busily fretting over our trip to BC.  Once we're there it will be great, but the idea of spending over 4 hours trapped on a plane with my two lovely boys is a little overwhelming!  You may be looking at these pictures saying "Nonsense, Jack, they look delightful" but you forget that these are SILENT pictures.  Will screeches when he doesn't get what he wants (we're working on it, honest, but he just won't cut it out.)  Tom has taken to typical temper tantrums (alliteration!) of a preschooler, so I'm really hoping I can stem any screams or cries with sugar.  Yes, I plan to fill our carry-on with candy.  I wasn't looking at winning any mom-of-the-year awards anyway.

So, let the silent pictures begin!  Today's batch are from the bathtub.  Here's Will, showing off his unnaturally long eyelashes.


And here's Tom with his angelic look.


Here they both are, giggling.  Will says "I'm in my swimming pool!" and they both "swim" in the tub.


And finally, some funny faces.

No comments: