Thursday, August 14, 2008

Last days without teeth!

Will cut his first tooth on Wednesday this week. He has been rather cranky since the weekend, so at least this explains it! He is more than 2 months ahead of Tom with the teeth, and even ahead of his dad and I. Breaking new ground in the family!

Tom is pushing through his 2-year molars these days, so both of them are a little out of sorts. Either way, they're both still cute!

This is Will on his last toothless day:

Here's Tom giving me a funny look because I keep trying to take his picture. I'm not sure when he became so camera-shy?

An action shot - Tom in his usual running state.

Another "look". He has some attitude...

Safety first at our house: helmet, mouthguard (soother), rescue helicopter...
Straub thought I was crazy for taking these next two pictures: "Aren't you afraid of waking them up?!?!" Clearly I was not afraid. Tom is in his new big bed, with his new quilt that Grandma made. He was so proud to sleep with his head on the pillow and his body under a blanket!
Will was not proudly sleeping, just sleeping. But cute as a button! He seems to get his legs caught in the crib rails much more than Tom ever did. I think we may need to tie on the bumper pads soon.

No comments: